- Please Note: We are based in Auckland, Nelson, Christchurch and Invercargill of New Zealand. In certain job groups we are able to help you find employment in other areas of the country.
- If you have previously filled out forms for Advanced Personnel, either on line or in person at one of our offices, you do not need to register again - just phone us to update your details. (0800 365 4322)
- We are unable to locate jobs for people who are not legally entitled to live and work in New Zealand.
Please visit the New Zealand Immigration Department website for details on obtaining residency and work permits for New Zealand.
Please read the application forms carefully.
We cannot process an application that is not properly completed.
Priority is given to applications accompanied by a current CV. You will be able to submit your CV to us online when you have finished filling in the forms, so please have it ready before you proceed.
If you do not supply valid Passport and Visa numbers on the application form, your application will be rejected. You need to have the right to reside and work in New Zealand.
You need to be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, be a permanent New Zealand resident, have a valid NZ work visa / permit, holiday work visa, or Student visa.
If your application is accepted you will be notified by email within 7 working days.
- Personal Details
- Relevant experience forms (Professional & Office Support, Hospitality, Healthcare & Medical, Industrial (Engineering & Manufacturing, Civil & Construction, Processing & Logistics), and Management.)
- Add your Curriculum Vitae (This should be either in Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx) or Rich Text (.rtf) or HTML (.htm, .html) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format).